Leave Lemmingville and live like James Bond… Disruptive Top Secret technology gives ordinary men “Super Spy-like” powers.
With Great Power Comes…
Almost supernatural new abilities. The Victory Grid is a more than a machine, it encompasses the essentials of civilization refined down to a personal scale. The technologies that power your life today, now under your control.
• A refinery producing organic natural gas and hydrogen on demand
• Heat co-generation: hot water, heated air, drying capacity
• Low emissions natural gas electric power plant
• Battery storage for 24/7 light & power
… essentially your own utility company. We also integrate with solar, wind and natural gas.
Home owners now have the freedom that a personal energy grid gives them to cover their heating, electrical and hot water needs using branches from their yard, wood chips, chunked cord wood, corn cobs and other free waste biomass sources. Even certain types of waste pellets mixed with plastic can be used.
We have removed the utilities, cartels and other ‘Gate Keepers” from your life. It’s just you and nature now.
Over the last 5 years Victory Gasworks products have set an industry standard for innovation, reliability, versatility and durability. We are working hard to reinvent the 21st century lifestyle with the benefits you have come to rely upon, but without the complexity and lack of control that erodes your time and freedom.
Common applications include: backup power generation, grid connect, emergency power insurance, off-grid power, heat and hot water solutions, greenhouse heating, etc. The technology that drives the system allows us to turn plant matter into hydrocarbons. It’s not unlike the way crude oil was created, we just do it alot faster, with near zero net environmental impact.
Return of Investment
Compare your energy future over the next 10 years
Did you know that our customer’s average home electrical needs run about 35kw hrs/day @ $.15/kw. That adds up to $1,916.25 in electrical bills. Home heating costs over the year average $90.31/mo. or $1083.75. Combined energy bills are about $3,000 annually.
Compound savings you’ll enjoy from your own utility
Assumes 2% inflation (yeah right)
- Year 1 – $3,000
- Year 2 – $6,060
- Year 3 – $9,181.2
- Year 4 – $12,364.82
- Year 5 – $15,612.12
- Year 6 – $18,924.36
- Year 7 – $22,302.85
- Year 8 – $25,748.91
- Year 9 – $29,262.91
- Year 10 – $32,848.19
- Year 11 – $36,505.72
Grow your family’s wealth and resiliency. An appreciating asset like gold, the Victory Grid gives you annual savings with the added benefit of energy insurance.
Annual expenses paid to utility company
- Year 1 – $3,000
- Year 2 – $3,060
- Year 3 – $3,121.20
- Year 4 – $3,183.62
- Year 5 – $3,247.30
- Year 6 – $3,312.24
- Year 7 – $3,378.49
- Year 8 – $3,446.06
- Year 9 – $3,514.98
- Year 10 – $3,585.28
- Year 11 – $3,656.98
- Total $36,505.72
Without an investment, you are merely renting your life. You are at at the whim of the markets, inflation, outages and Murphy’s Law. Curse you Murphy!
Features & Benefits
What we are offering you
… is a unique solution to your essential human needs, an energy heirloom that will provide:
- The warmth and comfort of heat
- Power and convenience of electricity
- The security provided by light
- Freedom to live anywhere
- Peace of mind in any storm or market condition
- 5 kw electrical power
- Hot water
- Heated air
- Superior design and quality construction
- 20 year warranty
- Hands free automation
- Tar free gas
- 300% longer lasting components
- Technical support
Your success is our priority
Learning to set up and operate a Victory Grid is a little bit like learning to drive a car. It’s a new skill that will give you new freedom. In order to make the process as easy as possible we have set up a multi-media owners site with tutorials, videos and step by step instruction. If you feel you need more help we can offer private mentoring for an additional charge. When you succeed we succeed!
Our energy systems run on dry, uniform, clean biomass. No dirt, bark, mulch or nails please. Below is a list of feedstocks that we have tried and tested. These feedstocks are excellent for a new operator.
Note: Waste rounds perform best when mixed with 15-30% plastic. We see a bright future for turning curbside trash and landscape debris into usable energy, keeping our landfills free of waste.
Other feedstocks for more advanced users include charcoal, corn cobs and coconut husks.
Do not use wet feedstock, sawdust or wood stove pellets because they can clog the machine.
2.5 pounds of wood is equal to 1 kilowatt hour of electricity. Expect to use between 60 & 100 pounds of wood per hopper fill.
How it works
Using the stored solar energy in wood, maybe even wood from your own yard, you can enjoy free heat and power. Our machine heats the wood to separate the charcoal and oil out, then uses the heat from the charcoal to refine the bio-oils into a natural gas substitute we fondly call “Victory Gas”. The gas feeds the power plant and the heat and electricity are harvested for the betterment of your life. It’s really that simple.
Only the Victory Grid gives you the benefits of a fuel refinery & a power plant in one affordable package. Industrial grade construction and heirloom quality that goes where you want to.
But, what’s in it for me?
Fellas, now that you’re buying HER this new creature comfort appliance, what are you going to get out of it? A power boat or a Harley should suffice. You are worth it.
By no means let her convince you that this is a man purchase cause its out behind the garage. No sir. This is your gift to her. To keep her comfortable and allow her to run the household in peace. You’ve built the nest, now you are protecting it. It’s time to plot your reward.
Isn’t it time you had your own utility?
Pay yourself first. Enjoy the dividends for decades.
Victory Renewable Energy Grid
This 5 kw AC power package sells for $34,950
Includes: Victory Grid pictured above under the “System Layout.”
- Victory Gasifier
- Feed Hopper (6 cubic feet)
- Heat Exchangers
- Space age filter
- Engine genset & air controls
- Genset enclosure
- Feed dryer
- Step & handrail
- 12 volt system batteries
Contact Us to order your Victory Grid. Lead times vary. Please keep in mind that this is a finely crafted heirloom with thousands of parts, being sold at an aggressive price to empower YOU the individual. We go as fast as the supply chain allows.
- Wire transfer
- Gold Barter
- Money Order
Due to security and privacy concerns we do not accept credit card payments.
- What allows biomass to become a fuel? Answer- When biomass is heated in a low oxygen environment the plant matter releases oils, gases, charcoal, ash and water vapor. We use the heat of the charcoal to refine the gases, oils and water vapor into a hydrogen rich fuel gas, similar to natural gas. It is hot enough inside to split water vapor.
- Can I store the gas? Answer- Technically yes, it has been done. A biogas storage membrane is the best option, but storing large volumes of gas can be both dangerous and unnecessary. Using batteries and hot water storage is safer and more convenient. If you attempt this you should have previous experience with gas compression.
- Can I pump the gas into my house? Answer- No, but you can cook with it outside. Indoor gases are required to have an odor added to them for safety. Part of the gas contains carbon monoxide which burns very cleanly, but can kill you quickly in an enclosed space.
- How long will it run? Answer- The Victory Grid will run unattended for 4-6 hours on a fill. The density of the feedstock and the engine load determine true rate of use.
- Can I power a diesel? Answer- You can run up to 80% Victory Gas and operate an un-modified diesel. To run 100% Victory Gas you must add spark ignition.
- What is the difference between clean gas and dirty gas? Answer- Clean gas has been broken down to a molecular level. It’s just hydrogen and burnable carbon gases. Dirty gas has residual burned oils that didn’t get fully broken down. Virtually every competing gasifier system you are likely to see will suffer from this problem. You can burn the oily gas, but the burned oils, called tar, will stick on valves and cause them to stop functioning when used in engines. It is very important that you understand this. Our systems produce no tar when used as directed. This gives your engine longer life and it gives you piece of mind. There are many people on the internet making wild claims about their machines and really they are tar machines. Hope you don’t have to find out the hard way.
- What is the maintenance process? Answer- Empty the ash bin twice a week. Empty the water condensate after 8 hours use. Change the dry filter system after 8 hours use. Total maintenance time is less than 4 minutes per day.
- What is the power output? Answer- The system can be tuned for various power ranges for optimal output. For efficiency the Victory Grid produces 5kw electric. The system includes tuning components, so you can dial in the optimal performance for a wide range of engines.
See our main FAQ for additional questions.
2o Year Lifetime Warranty
At Victory Gasworks we believe that quality matters. The quality of the products you use has an effect on the quality of your life, that’s why we build them to last. The truth of that statement is born in our Victory Grid.
LIMITED WARRANTY ON GASIFIER
AND REPLACEMENT PARTS EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2011
OUR WARRANTY TO YOU
We warrant to you, the original purchaser, that all parts (except those referred to below) of your new gasifier and replacement parts
purchased from Victory Gasworks in the United States will be free from defects in materials or workmanship during the following
periods. (Refer to Service Policy for further details)
1. Major Body Parts for 20 years that we build and we offer, without any modification or changes from its original condition.
2. Minor parts, 1 year or 5,000 hours, whichever occurs first. Covers motors, switches, controllers and choke
plates. It does not cover replacement parts: seals, rings, gaskets, accessory parts, hoses, filters.
3. Replacement parts for 90 days.
WHAT WE WILL DO
We will, at our option, repair or replace any part covered by this warranty which becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails
to conform with this warranty under normal use and service as stated in the owners manual during the term of the warranty at no
charge for parts or labor. (Parts only for minor parts or replacement parts).
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
In order to obtain warranty repairs, you must deliver the product, together with proof of purchase, to Victory Gasworks at your
expense. Please go to our website: http://www.VictoryGasworks.com to find out the proper address to send it to or call our phone
number that is found on our website.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, modifications, alteration, improper servicing, or lack of
performance of required maintenance service.
- Normal maintenance services or replacement of maintenance items such as filters, gaskets, seals, hoses, accessory parts or
- Installation of replacement parts, unless originally installed by Victory Gasworks.
- Non-genuine Victory Gasworks parts.
- Any damage that occurred by use of either non-specified biomass or any use of the gasifier except for its stated use in the owners
manual to produce syngas from the specified biomass.
- Injection nozzle wear or any damage caused by injection nozzle wear.
- Damage caused by flooding, fire, or natural disaster.
- Used Products.
- Any damage caused by overheating that is not a direct result of a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused to any electrical component due to overload.
THIS IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY ON OUR GASIFIER PRODUCTS
We neither assume nor authorize anyone to assume for us any other express warranty.
LIMITATIONS ON OUR RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED AND USED FOR PERSONAL,
FAMILY OR HOUSEHOLD USE.
Our responsibility is to repair or replace defective parts as stated above. We will not be responsible for any other expenses, losses
or inconvenience which you may sustain as a result of the purchase, use, malfunction or defective condition of our products. ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow limitation of incidental or
consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights,
and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
LIMITATIONS ON OUR RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS USED FOR RENTAL OR FOR COMMERCIAL,
INDUSTRIAL OR AGRICULTURAL PURPOSES.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and of any other obligations or liability on our part. IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED. Our responsibility
for any and all losses and damages resulting from any cause whatsoever, including our negligence, alleged damage or defective
goods, whether such defects are discoverable or latent, shall be limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts as stated
above. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OR USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO OTHER
PROPERTY, INCONVENIENCE, COMMERCIAL LOSS, OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
Shipping is billed separately at the time of delivery. A typical rate in the continental U.S. is $700. International $900-1200. Rates do vary. Land deliveries go by truck freight. International orders generally go ocean cargo ship, but we can ship air freight at 2-3 times the cost of ocean shipping.
Stare Armageddon in the Face… and Laugh!
Declare victory over uncertainty.
There is no shortage of very real threats to modern life: EMP, solar flare, financial collapse, storms, riots, and other general calamity. And the first thing to go down is the power grid. A big centralized hulk of 1950′s thinking that is simply outdated. Pretty soon you realize how much our lives depend directly on energy. Heating your home, fueling your car, powering your voracious appetite for electricity.
The world is undergoing a massive change in philosophy from a top down, centrally planned system, to a model that is decentralized, more resilient and based on local resources. It’s being driven by technology and by the need for individuals to have some certainty in their world. It’s about being in control and in balance with what the environment can actually provide.
So who controls your energy?
How many gatekeepers does your fuel and electricity pass through before you can enjoy it? The answer is lot’s of people: Saudi Royals, Venezuelan democratic dictators, oil drillers, coal miners, refiners, pipelines & powerlines, bureaucrats, diplomats and oh yeah’ the power company and the gas station too.
What happens when there is a hick-up in that long supply chain? You are out of power. Your well won’t pump, you freezer defrosts and turns $772 worth of meat into trash. Your power dependent life becomes a struggle. We developed the Victory Gasifier to give you a fuel and energy source that you control, so the lights don’t have to go out. Think of it as energy insurance. It’s the investment that keeps giving.